April 18, 2011

runaway xo


























for the first time since i've been home i walked out of markets on saturday super happy with my purchases. it has been a while since i've bought anything at all- so buying these few goodies made me quite chuffed. this stunning mini bucket bag is covered in beads and flat coins, finished with a leather handle and tassles. i bought it from the young australian designers market in paddington, which will now become my perfect evening bag.

i'm wearing pants or jeans more this autumn than i have ever before, and now have this maroon 'runaway' pair by mink pink on high rotation to break up from all my dark tops or knits. just because winter is on its way doesn't mean staples have to go back to black on blacks.

wearing; topshop top, mink pink runaway jeans, vintage hat, sportsgirl cuff, j line designs ring, ysl heels, carmen dunn bucket bag






























13 comments:

  1. umm.. all I can really say is..


    WOW.

    amazing.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love!! those mink pink jeans are insane!!!

    xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe love your Blogspot!!! by the way i seriously miss you and hope to see you soon... European Summer maybe? soon.... ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photos! I own the same cuff <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so worried you're about to fall off the side of the cliff in those heels!

    renewvintage giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything in this outfit, those jeans are such a beautiful colour! x

    Spinning Arrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! Especially love the accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking of buying a pair of jeans in that colour, but realised they only look good with heels. And I must say, I'm a bit of wimp when it comes to foot pain...but they look wonderful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this outfit.

    www.herpersona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. those heels are seriously hotttt. wish i had the legs to pull these jeans off! but they look fab on you, of course :) gorgeous, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! great find on the bag

    Kelsey K.

    ReplyDelete