October 25, 2011

Magdalena





































Wearing: Magdalena Velevska top, Zara skirt and boots, Asos satchel, Michael Kors watch, YSL ring and lipstick.


While at NYFW it was quite impossible to be in any photos- so this outfit post is from home of what I wore on day 4. Before I left for NY I had my fingers crossed tightly for one show in particular- Alexander Wang. I found out the day beforehand while I was sitting in the back of my taxi checking emails, and I remember squealing with happiness. I might of still been quite giddy when I chose this outfit as I decided to have some fun with it and wear nearly all of the colour I could find in my suitcase.

I had my first experience with Magdalena Velevska at RAFW here, and was honoured to wear such a talented Australian designer's piece to NYFW. The contrast of the neon orange embroidery made the solid pink skirt pop even more. As well as the eerily perfect fit and cut of the sleeves- the print is unusual and intricate enough to be mesmerising without being absurd.

24 comments:

  1. Wow, that top is just amazing. Not usually one for loootttss of colour, but I LOVE!!!

    http://ficklesense.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top. Great use of colour. I would have loved to have attended the Alexander Wang show!

    Christie

    |Blog|Facebook|Twitter|Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. So summery and fresh, loveeee it!! xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic! One of the best outfits I've seen you in - colour suits you well! Happy! Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage
    Enter our Inbar Shahak Jewelery Giveaway Here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, I like how the orange from the shirt is picked up with the orange satchel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag!

    http://www.dd-lovelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing you got to see Alexander Wang! Love the orange and pink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit, love the orange neon detailing... Wish you had shared it with us before, now we can't sport short skirts and tops anymore ;)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. The top is stunning!! I loved the mixed.

    xx
    www.fashionistasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this outfit is pure perfection! the color combo is just great!!

    can't wait for your NY post!

    xx
    ZR

    ReplyDelete
  11. This top is stunning and I love these colours together! Sounds like you are having the most amazing time in NY!

    Grace x
    i'd rather buy shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  12. u look really good in these photos, the skirt is the perfect pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Magdalena Velevska is amazing! I love all of her pieces. I drool over them every time I go into The Loft.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this outfit has a truly Aussie feel to it. You look wonderful!

    Xo

    http://wildthingsrunfaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing. Totally on trend yet unique. Love you!

    xx

    tee&fame

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this outfit.which brand is the watch???

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a beautiful look. You look amazing in it. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This outfit is perfection, I absolutely adore your skirt and your top is so unique <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this outfit - incredible colours x

    STYLE MANIA

    ReplyDelete
  20. What shade of YSL lipstick is this? gorgeous pics

    ReplyDelete